Unity just released Unity game engine version 2019.3 beta bringing or previewing a lot of new exciting features. Some of them are:
- Revamped Editor UI. New icons and font, visual feedback, and more.
- Faster iteration with new Enter Play Mode options.
- Physics updates, now Unity use PhysX library version v4.1.
- Package Manager improvements.
- Animation Rigging updates.
- Terrain update. Now you can create holes! And it works with the physics engine.
- Graphics updates. The old “Lightweight Render Pipeline” is now called URP (Universal Render Pipeline).
- URP now support Universal post-processing include: anti-aliasing, depth of field, bloom, color grading & tonemapping, and many others.
- HDRP (High Definition Render Pipeline) now supports ray tracing.
- Light probes improvements.
- The Progressive Lightmapper now includes the AMD Radeon Pro Lightmap Denoiser.
- New Input System.
- And many others improvements..
To learn more about this new beta release, check out Unity’s official blog page.